Are you brainstorming new marketing strategies for your business in 2013? If so, video marketing should certainly be at the top of your list. Whether it’s creating a new visual presence for brand or improving upon the current one, it is definitely an area to start focusing your attention. There’s a good chance a large portion of your audience may already be there… waiting. Check out these incredible stats and facts on video marketing:
- 1.8 million words… that is the value of one minute of video, according to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester research. Did you know 1.8 million words is the equivalent of 3,600 typical web pages. If you were to write on average, one web page per hour, it would take you 150 days of writing just to achieve the impact of one minute of video!
- ATTN: Email marketers – did you know that including a video in an introductory email increases click-through rates (back to your site) by 96%?
- 100 million internet users watch online video every day. Although your target audience is an extremely small portion of that, with the right target marketing it’s more than possible to reach them!
- 42% of business executives have made their purchasing decision based on an online video they viewed. Even more astonishing, 60% of execs will watch a video before ever reading text on the page.
- 80% of users remember a video ad they watched during the past month, 46% of which took specific actions after viewing (looked for more information, visited the website and/or purchased the product or service that was featured in the video).
- Video creation has a lower cost of production than ever before and if done correctly, it can have an extremely positive impact on your overall SEO strategy.
- Although Internet users are interacting with video ads more, 80% of video ads are abandoned halfway through viewing them. Plan your videos with a specific call-to-action in mind!
- YouTube averages over 4 billion hits every day and 61% of B2B marketers use some form of online video to deliver content. So if you haven’t started yet, there’s no better time than now!
- 50% of social media users are likely to view a video posted by a brand that they follow.
- By 2014, online video could account for 50% of all internet traffic. That’s a lot of video marketing!
Enjoy this video we put together for Camp Dogwood! A sleepover Summer Camp Experience created for both you and your dog… together. Imagine that!